Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Untitled 5 aka Queen for a Day

At the age of 17, Mr. Anonymous is becoming a man, and Rock and Roll is the catalyst. The greatest inspiration? The sounds of a Freddy Mercury led Queen. Suffice it to say, Queen is the subject of many conversations, both one and two sided. 

Example 1 aka Dance Fever

"This song sounds gothic, but it sounds so badass. I can hardly resist the beat."

Example 2 aka Twins?

"You know Ben, I'm thinking about becoming the new Freddy Mercury. I mean, I'm not gay and i don't have AIDS, but if you look at my face, you can tell."

Example 3 aka Gaydar?

"You know, I could tell by his voice, Freddy Mercury was gay."

Magician or gamer? You make the call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm magical gamer how does that sound? Just look at my face you know what I mean. Thanks Benny Meg and I are excited about this

Anonymous said...

I think the manboy is a wizard.

-your loving wilf