So often we use the words of others to enlighten a situation. However apropos the quote may be, it very rarely recognizes the circumstances in which the sayer was speaking.
The quotes you read, all from the same anonymous, are very unique. There are no circumstances, they simply occur; without warning and without prompting, these words of wisdom enter (and exit) the airspace without any context except, they are...
True Confessions of a Self-Proclaimed Gamer.
Some are current, some from the past. I will do my best to transcribe them accurately
So without further ado, today I heard....
and later.....
"Did you know, 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia' is actually a very compelling story?"
and I finished my day with....
"Oh....when I was in the health office earlier, some guy threw up. I told him 'get well;' I'm a nice guy."
And one from the past....
"Last year, I almost got a roundhouse kick to the face. Luckily, the guys shoe fell off. Even if it didn't, I probably could have dodged it. I have really good hand-eye coordination from gaming."
--anonymous
2 comments:
laughing. laughing outloud.
love-wife
oh man, i'm so happy you started this blog!
Post a Comment