Monday, May 5, 2008

Honesty is the Best Policy

Ben...I'll be honest with you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was only one t.v. show based on a classic game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life changing information. That's why you seemed so different when you came home from work.

I love you. Wife.

Anonymous said...

little nugget from a blog we both read. This one had 25 comments. Who are these people?

OH YEAH! Disney sequels. They are utter garbage and have been the biggest pieces of BS in today's economic society. It's just a way for companies to make a quick buck off your ass. Why? Because I have experienced it for myself. I've seen Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (which I don't think is that bad but it could have been a lot better), The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (which was terrible), and Cinderella II. Don't ask about that one.